- Who's Who in Baseball
- Henry and Me film project
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- New York Empire Baseball
- Sports Traditions book
- International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Fox Sports 20th anniversary
- B.A.T. - Baseball Assistance Team
- Mile High Card Company
- Clear Lake Historical Productions
- author Robert Fitts
- author Samuel Freedman
- author Richard Podolsky
- Spear Physical Therapy
- Terry Cashman, baseball balladeer
- author/broadcaster Bob Wolff
- Jews and Baseball film
- author Pat Williams
- Damon Runyon Cancer Fund 5K Run
- Bill Shannon Biographical Encyclopedia of NY Sports
- Bill White
- Dr. David Levine
- Dr Adam Scheiner
- Dr David Geier
- World Baseball Classic - Team Israel
- American Jewish Historical Society
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Game Used Universe
- Arctic Ease health care products
- Ron Blomberg 40th anniversary of Designated Hitter
- Hawaii Baseball - Independent League
- Fantography - Andy Strasberg
- Home Run Brands health care products
- author Paul Dickson
- author Harvey Araton
- The Juju Rules
- Baseball Hall of Shame (book)
- Bloomsbury Publishing
- Odyssey Entertainment
- Houghton Mifflin publishing
- Miracle Ball documentary
- Elizabeth Kanna
- author Kate Vitasek
- Arizona Beverages - Joltin' Joe
- author Stan Beck
- Dan Gray - Pro Swing Baseball
- Dan Schlossberg
- Diamond Nation
- author Lawrence Ruttman
- National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Dick Perez Immortals
- Bob Wolff's Guide to Sportscasting
- Warner Wolf-Len Berman-Scott Clark-Sal Marchiano forum
- International Softball Federation
- New York Yankees Alumni
- Major League Baseball
- Major League Baseball
- National Hockey League
- New York Rangers
- New York Giants
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Rocket Hockey League
- Spear Center for Physical Therapy
- Italian-American Baseball Cards
- Maccabi Haifa Basketball team
- MVP Starz
- Adam Port, artist
- Stadium Associates
- Andy Strasberg's "Fantography"
- Electronic Arts (EA)
Computer sports games
- The Topps Company,
Mickey Mantle Family
- Mickey Mantle Museum, Commerce, OK
- Mickey Mantle's Restaurant
- The Yogi Berra Museum and Learning Center
National Sports Collectors Convention
- The Football Network
- Minor League Heritage Museum
- Vintage Base Ball
- The Barclays Classic (Westchester golf)
- American Memorabilia
- Seton Hall University Sports Poll
- Strat-O-Matic Baseball
- ESPN/Touchstone Pictures: The Bronx is Burning film project
York City Baseball Film Festival
- ESI, Entertainment and Sports International, and its
sponsor, Principal Financial Group
Summit of Pool
- Ticket Advantage/
- Bill Goff Inc.
- Leland's Auctions,
Gold Sox (Bavasi Baseball Family)
- Steiner Sports Marketing
- AuthentiDate SE (authentication
- ProBatter Inc., pitching
system for professional baseball organizations
- Absolute Performance
Group (established by former pitcher, Tom House)
- Celebrated collector
Barry Halper for auction through Sotheby's
Base Ball Federation
- Kazuma Sporting Goods,
- Sporters Stamps and
- Total Sports Publishing
- Jewish Major Leaguers Baseball
- Glitnir Ticketeting
- Rich Marazzi's "Ruleball"
- Earl Monroe's Restaurant
- Dick Gordon Sports
- SayItAintSo.com website
- All American Collectibles
- Geppi's Memorabilia Road Show
of the Past
- Tribune Company's
- 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia
- Neighborhood newsletters
- Special interest
- Matters of zoning
- Cultural Olympics
- White House liasion
- Governmental oversight
- Sponsorship announcements
- Preparation at
- Senior staff meetings
- ConstructionsUpper Deck Company
- Constructions Hank Greenberg Tribute event at Baseball Hall of Fame
- Constructions Legendary Sports Prints
Sports Collectors Convention, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Comic, Sci-Fi, Television Convention, New York, promoter Mike
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Atlanta,
York City D.A.R.E. Program
- Century 21 After-School
Communications Program, Harlem School District #5
- New Teachers Academy
of Columbia University
- Spencer Ross, broadcaster
- Bobby Murcer, sportscaster
- Peter Steinberg, screenwriter
- Terry Cashman, songwriter/singer
- John Sterling, broadcaster
- Suzyn Waldman, broadcaster
- Brit Price, pop singer
- Makua Rothman, surfer
York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Dr. Paul Sussman,
Mt. Sinai Hospital
- The New York Academy
- Jews and Baseball film
- Jews and Baseball DVD
- HarperCollins Publishing for Steinbrenner: The Last Lion of Baseball
- Dick Perez Publishing for The Immortals, An Art Collection of Baseball's Best
- Bob Wolff Presents His Complete Guide to Sportscasting - Jews and Baseball - Excaliber Films Holy Land Hardball - 24/6 Productions
- Thomas Nelson Books for Greatest Team Ever: Dallas Cowboys of the 1990s
- Just Play Ball by Joe Garagiola
Carrying Jackie's Torch by Steve Jacobson
- Branch Rickey: Baseball's Ferocious Gentleman by Lee Lowenfish
Echoing Green by Josh Prager
Editions for David Levinthal's "Baseball"
- Author Jack McCallum for ":07 Seconds
- C&C Publishing for "106 Yards"
Publishing for "The Big Bam"
Publishing for "The Bad Guys Won"
- HarperCollins Publishing for "Last Night of the Yankee
- Triumph Books for "Our Mickey"
- Entrepreneur Press for "The Business Playbook"
- Sports Publishing Books for "Ball Four" Anniversary
Martin's Press for Art Shamsky's "The Magnifcent Seasons"
- Author Seth Swirsky for "Something to Write Home About"
TV, for Dan Klores' "Viva Baseball"
- "Up for Grabs - The Curse of the Bonds Ball" for producer
- Author David Margolick for "Beyond Glory"
- Author Jonathan Eig for "Luckiest Man"
- Author Wayne Coffey for "The Boys of Winter"
- Author Gary Pomerantz for "Wilt 1962"
- Public Affairs Books for Leigh Montville's "Why Not Us"
- Harper Collins for Buster Olney's "Last Night of the Yankee
- Authors Bernie Corbett and Paul Simpson for "The Only Game
Glenn Guzzo for "Strat O Matic Fanatics"
- Author Tom Morin for "No More Broken Eggs: A Guide to Optimizing
the Sports Experience"
- Filmmakers Steve Anderson and Eric Nadler for "History
of Baseball Cards"
Books for "Ted Williams" by Leigh Montville
Publishing for "The Last Good Season" by Michael Shapiro
Publishing for "October Men" by Roger Kahn
- HarperCollins Publishing for Jane Leavy's "Sandy Koufax"
Chuck Katz for “Manhattan on Film”
- Author Michael DeMarco for American Management Association publishing
- Ballantine Books for Phil Pepe’s “Talkin’
Baseball Oral History”
- eBay Magazine, Krause Publications
- Temple University Press for “Koppett’s Concise History
Silurians (Journalist Society)
- The Sporting News, St. Louis, Missouri
- Triumph Books for Whitey Ford’s “Few and Chosen”
Stuff Books for "Mickey Mantle: The Yankee Years"
- Triumph Books for "Sports Immortals"
- Warner Books for "Sole Influence"
- Disney Book Group for "We Are the Ship" by Kadir Nelson
- "Toots" - a film by Kristi Jacobson
- "Viva Baseball" - a film by Dan Klores
- Hal Leonard Publishing for "Baseball's Greatest Hit - Take me out to the Ballgame"
- Author Steve Marantz for "Sorcery at Caesers"
- Author Linda Sue Park for "Keeping Score"
- Author Dan Levitt for "Ed Barrow"
- Authors Billy Staples and Rick Herschlag for "Before the Glory"
- Henry Holt Publishing/Times Books for "Bottom of the Ninth"
- HarperCollins publishing for "Yankee for Life"
- "The Senior" (Mike Flynt/Don Yeager)
- "Before the Glory" (Billy Staples/Rich Herschlag)
- "The Ice Diaries" (William Anderson/Don Keith)
- "Yankee for Life" (Bobby Murcer/Glen Waggoner)
- Tunesat (for tracking airplays of music)